On Sunday 4 October we met in the building for the first time in ages, as well as on Zoom.
You’ll find details of which Sundays are in the building and which are only on Zoom by looking at this page.
Please read the information below about joining in the building carefully to decide if that would be right for you. Our hope is to make the Zoom experience as helpful and engaging as possible. We will be sharing communion so if you are at home and would like to be part of it please do have bread and wine or juice ready.
We are also working to open the Bookshop and Coffee Shop on Monday 5 October, Wednesday 7 and Saturday 10 October this week. COVID-19 measures will be in place so if you are happy to pop in please pay us a visit.
- Chairs will be set apart to retain social distancing.
- We will not be able to sing in the building, though expect to use music as on Zoom.
- Communion will be prepared and served observing government and Baptist Union Guidelines.
- Please remain 2 metres from anyone not in your household while arriving and leaving as well as in the building.
- Face masks must be worn in the building, (face shields may be worn in addition to a mask but not instead of one).
- Please try not to use the toilet facilities while in the building.
While we are trying to reduce the risk of any infection being passed on in the building this cannot be guaranteed.
We are not encouraging anyone in a vulnerable category to come to the building.
Everyone enters the building at their own risk.
We are unable to arrange lifts and encourage you to think carefully before car sharing given the government guidelines.
Please do not enter the building until you are asked to do so by the person on the door.
You will be asked for your name and contact number for Track and Trace purposes and this will be kept for 21 days.
Hand gel will be available and you will be required to use it before entering the building.
A seating plan indicating where people sat will be kept for 21 days to help Track and Trace in the event of someone testing positive for COVID-19.
Please do not attend if you have any of the COVID-19 symptoms including a new continuous cough, a high temperature, a loss of a sense of smell or taste, a new shortness of breath.